How To Help:
Are you a girl ages 8-18 ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD? (or do you have the perfect girl in mind?)
BAM is about friendship, fun, adventures and social action. Want to be more involved in BAM Nation and believe you can uphold the BAM values? If yes, please complete an ambassador application on the RIGHT>>>
- We are always polite to everyone even if we don’t know them very well. We say hello when we meet people and we always say please and thank you.
- We tell the truth even when it is hard. We tell the facts of what happens, but we also tell the truth about our feelings
- We show compassion for others. When someone is sad, we try to understand how they are feeling and ask them how we can help.
- Have a giving spirit
- We share ourselves and the things we have with each other. We also share them with our friends, family and our community.
- Being Fun
- We laugh a lot; we dance and we try to make everything we do feel like a party.
- We try new things and go to lots of places so we can know more about the world.
- Must organize and complete a social action project in their local community at least once a year.
- Support BAM social action and fundraising activities
- Live the BAM Values
Our obligation to you:
- All BAM social action projects will spotlight on our website and on GrassROOTS Community Foundation’s website.
- We will provide you with at least 5 BAM tees for you and your committee members.
- Whenever possible, BAM will participate in BAM Ambassadors social action projects. Only time and cost will prohibit us from being there.
Most active and engaged Ambassador will be honored at GrassROOTS Community Foundation Annual Meeting.